- Air Breathing Kit & Parts
- Masks & Accessories
- Wetsuits & Accessories
- Boots, Socks & Gloves
- Weight Belts, weights & Molds
- STANDARD AIR BREATHING KIT (Tank, Whip Hose, 20' Air Hose, QC sets, Harness, Regulator)
- HD AIR BREATHING KIT (Tank, HD Whip Hose, 20' Air Hose, QC Set, Harness, Regulator)
- HD 2- DIVER AIR BREATHING KIT with 20' Hoses (Tank, HD Whip Hose, 2 20' Air Hoses, 2 Harnesses, 2 Regulators, 3 Extra QC Sets)
- HD 2- DIVER AIR BREATHING KIT with 30' Hoses (Tank, HD Whip Hose, 2 30' Air Hose, 2 Harnesses, 2 Regulators, 3 Extra QC Sets)
- O-10 Octopus Adjustable Regulator
- MPI Clear Silicone Regulator Mouthpiece
- Whip Hose for Standard Air Breathing Kit
- Heavy Duty Stainless Whip Hose for PCA10
- 20' Air Breathing Hose
- 30' Air Breathing Hose
- 50' Air Breathing Hose
- Air Harness
- Quick Connector Set (connector C21 & barb CP21)
- 1/4" brass "T" for Airline
- Stainless Steel Reserve Tank
- M2R Aquila Face Mask w/Purge Valve
- MR2 Aquila Replacement Strap
- 3-panel Silicone Mask w/Purge Valve
- M37BS Pegasus Full Face Mask (black silicone)
- M37BS Pegasus Mask Replacement Strap
- Proline Wetsuit (L-5XL)
- DS-20 Dive Skin (S-2XL)
- HD-3 Hood (5.5mm, S-XL)
- VS03N Hooded Vest w/Zipper(3mm, S-2XL)
- S-7 8" Boots (5mm, sizes 4-13)
- S-38 Low Cut Boots (3mm, sizes 4-13)
- SK-2N Titanium Lined High Cut Socks (3mm, S-XL)
- SK1 Nylon Low Cut Socks (3mm, S-2XL)
- S-650 Gloves (5mm, XS-XL)
- S-680 Gloves w/Kevlar (5mm, XS-2XL)
Diving Takes dredging to a whole new level
The ability to dive takes dredging to a whole new level. It’s safer, more enjoyable, allows for dredging in deeper water, and for more extensive bedrock cleaning. We carry a variety of diving equipment, clothing and supplies including the Air Breathing Kit. This kit contains our pro-series safety harness designed specifically for the needs of dredgers. Also included; a high quality low-pressure regulator, air hoses and a reserve tank. It can be used for one or two divers.
Our Air Breathing Kit contains our pro-series safety harness designed specifically for the needs of dredgers. Also included; a high quality low-pressure regulator, air hoses and a reserve tank. It can be used for one or two divers.
A diving mask is not just another piece of equipment. It is a window through which to view the underwater world. We offer several mask from which to choose so that you can see your operation clearly and operate comfortably and efficiently.
Anyone who has spent much time in and around water knows that even fairly warm water will make you feel very cold if you stay submerged too long.Without a wetsuit, water pulls heat away from your body a full 25 times faster than air. So, if you get a chill when the air temperature drops to 55 degrees, just think about how much more quickly you'll feel cold in 55-degree water. Wetsuits work simply by using thick, spongy material (neoprene) to trap a thin layer of water against your skin… which is much easier for your body to warm than all the surrounding water. More than anything else, you need a wetsuit that fits you right. A wetsuit should fit snugly all over, but not overly tight anywhere, and should not restrict breathing or movement. We carry a wide range of sizes (L-5XL). Rest assured that a good fitting, good quality, wetsuit is worth its weight in gold!
Keep those digits warm! Cold feet are no fun and you just can’t work with cold hands. Dive boots, socks and gloves should be worn with your wetsuit to protect against heat loss and keep you feeling comfortably warm.
For your convenience we offer lead weight belts for diving, ready-made 5 lb. and 10 lb. lead weights, and lead weight molds. We know that lead can get expensive so you can save money with our weight molds if you know how to work with molten metal. Our molds come in easy-to-use 5 lb. and 10 lb. sizes.